Making Ibiza Farmers Famous
We want to support the farming community by helping farmers and the farming community to become better linked and supported. As a result of the press, publicity and awareness efforts, buyers will know where to buy produce direct from the land, and how to support farmers and their work A supportive ecosystem will be cultivated between all the elements of the farming chain.
Awareness Campaign / Project Objectives
1. Support Ibiza as an outstanding destination and place for excellent food and farming production
2. Promote local produce
3. Inform the target audience about farms and farmers
4. Connect the supply chain – farmers, with hotels, chefs, restaurants, shops food purchasers
5. Make Ibiza Farmers Famous
This is the start of something bigger. By bringing together stakeholders and initiating closer relationships and conversations between all parties involved in food production and consumption, we can achieve the objectives set out and find sustainable solutions for making the island more conscious and aware of care taking the natural resources of the island This means a better life for us and our children.
What We Have
– A group ready to go into action, headed by the Ibiza Produce team, a project by initiated by the IPF.
– Put traditional products in the spotlight to build awareness including almonds, carob, honey, Xeixa, hierbas Ibicencas, etc.
– An action plan
Go to our Facebook Page to VOTE for this project!